Purdin Koi Farm will hold their annual harvest weekend event on November 2nd and 3rd 2019.
The event offers visitors the opportunity to:
- see the working farm including the ‘The River’ pond containing some of the farm’s best Koi from previous years
- witness the harvest of 2019 bred tosai (a selection of which will be available for purchase, including genuine tategoi)
- see 2018 bred nisai which are being offered for sale for the first time
- discuss the Koi and any potential purchases direct with Bill, Scott and Maureen
- see the parent Koi used by the farm
For visitors wishing to stay near the farm there is now a Best Western Hotel in New Roads – https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotels-in-new-roads/best-western-false-river-hotel/propertyCode.19122.html. Rooms are also available to book at Morels Restaurant – http://www.morelsrestaurant.com/rooms.htm.
Should you have enquiries about the weekend contact Maureen McGurk – email@example.com or tel 1-225-627-6762 / 1-800-530-1626