Many hobbyists dream of leaving a Koi to grow in Japan as azukari.
Azukari literally means to leave in someones custody, in the case of Koi, in the custody and care of the breeder.
This summer Quality Nishikigoi, in conjunction with sister company Koi Trips, are offering customers the opportunity to join the ‘Azukari Dream’.
Quality Nishikigoi have arranged access to their own mud pond in the mountains of Yamakoshi, Niigata for the summer of 2017 and you could be the owner of 1 (or more) of 20 tosai bred by Masaru Saito which will be grown in it over there summer.
For the cost of £1150 you will be able to choose between a selection of Kohaku, Sanke and Showa tosai selected by Quality Nishikigoi on their spring visit to Japan.
For this you will get:
Paid banner advert - put your ad here for just £50 per month
- Purchase the Koi
- You will receive a certificate with picture and size/age of Koi.
- Watch updates throughout the growing season in Japan
- Watch the video of the Koi being harvested/Join Koitrips.com on the Harvest
- Receive video and pictures of your Koi, including sizes
- If a UK client we will arrange shipping back to our facility and we will quarantine.
- Pick up Koi after quarantine period.
Places are strictly limited to 20, on a first come first served basis. For more information visit the Quality Nishikigoi website – http://www.qualitynishikigoi.com/azukari-dream-2017/.