Yamakoshi Nishikigoi Centre, Malaysia, have recently launched the 7th Yamakoshi Challenge Cup for 2017.
The 2017 event will feature 8 series of Koi:
1) Sanke from Sakai Fish Farm
2) Showa from Isa Koi Farm
3) Kohaku from Dainichi Toyota
4) Showa from Dainichi Niigata
1) Kujaku from Kaneko Koi Farm
2) Goshiki from Kondo koi Farm
3) Shiro Utsuri from Omosako Koi Farm
4) Doitsu Showa/Kohaku from Shinoda Koi Farm
The Koi from each series will be offered for sale via Yamakoshi Nishikigoi’s online auction website – http://www.koiforauction.biz – and at present you can bid for a selection of Kujaku from Kaneko Koi Farm. The Koi below are some of the Kujaku presently being auctioned.
A host of prizes are available including Grand Champion in both Gosanke and non-Gosanke series which will win RM3000 cash, a RM2000 Voucher, Trophy and 15kg of Koi food.
Paid banner advert - put your ad here for just £50 per month
Full details of the competition can be found on Yamakoshi Nishikigoi’s FB page here – https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=723993154441811&id=334858070021990