The following information is all taken from the Executive Summary booklet published AJNPA Chugoku Region who are managing the show which will be staged at Kure Portpia Park, Hiroshima on 26th and 27th March (the public open days). Judging will take place on Friday 25th March between 13.30 and 17.00 during which time public access will be restricted.
Details of the recommended hotels, listed in the Executive Summary, can be found at the end of this post.
Click images (or the link below) to enlarge and make text more readable.
Paid banner advert - put your ad here for just £50 per month
The following are links to the hotels listed in the table on the final image.
- Clayton Bay Hotel – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/clayton-bay.html
- Comfort Hotel Kure – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/comfort-kure.html
- Kure Morisawa Hotel – http://www.kure-morisawa.co.jp/
- Kure Hankyu Hotel – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/kure-hankyu-hotel.html
- Hotel New Hiroden – http://www.newhiroden.co.jp/
- Ark Hotel Hiroshimaeki Minami – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/ark-hiroshima.html
- Via Inn Hiroshima Kanayamacho – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/via-inn-hiroshima-kanayamacho.html
- Hotel Granvia Hiroshima – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/granvia-hiroshima.html
- Sheraton Hiroshima Hotel – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/sheraton-hiroshima.html
- Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/grand-prince-hiroshima.html
- Hotel Hokke Club Hiroshima – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/hokke-club-hiroshima.html
- UNIZO INN Hiroshima – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/unizo-hiroshima.html
- Hiroshima Washington Hotel – http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/hiroshima-washington.html